Jump to Content
News & Seminars >
- Pamela Davis Heilman honorary chair of Girl Scouts annual campaign
— BUFFALO - This campaign will provide funding for programs, financial assistance for girls in need, recruiting and training of Girl Scout leaders, and maintenance and upgrades for camp facilities.
- Jodyann Galvin a presenter at NYSBA employment litigation seminar
— BUFFALO - Ms. Galvin addressed nuts-and-bolts litigation preparation issues such as drafting papers, confidentiality issues, deciding what relief to request, and more.
- S. Robert Schrager a fellow of NY Bar Foundation
— NEW YORK - The New York Bar Foundation is dedicated to aiding charitable and educational projects to meet the law-related needs of the public and the legal profession.
- Lance J. Madden and Carol A. Fitzsimmons presenters at cross-border seminar
— TORONTO - Mr. Madden and Ms. Fitzsimmons provided a case study analysis of U.S. business, tax, and immigration issues for Canadian businesses considering expansion into the United States.
- Mark A. Harmon a presenter at Securities Transfer Association conference
— NEW YORK - Mr. Harmon presented transfer agent litigation case studies to assist agents in recognizing potential exposures reducing the risk of litigation.
- Sujata Yalamanchili receives 40 Under Forty award
— BUFFALO - Ms. Yalamanchili was recognized for her outstanding achievements as well as her commitment to the community.
- Jeffrey C. Stravino president of Harvard-Radcliffe Club of WNY
— BUFFALO - The organization provides networking and educational opportunities for Harvard graduates in the Western New York area.
- Paul R. Comeau elected to Business Council of New York State board of directors
— BUFFALO - The Business Council of New York State is a statewide organization that advocates public policies to improve the business climate.