Jump to Content
Practice Areas >
Alphabetical Listing >
Business Litigation >
- Adam W. Perry nominated by governor to NFTA board
- Two attorneys join Hodgson Russ’s New York office
— Hodgson Russ LLP is pleased to announce that Neena Dutta has joined the firm’s Immigration Practice Group, and Jacquelyn Trussell and Candice Chesson have joined the firm’s Business Litigation Practice Group.
- Hodgson Russ LLP announces four new partners
— BUFFALO, N.Y. — Hodgson Russ LLP is pleased to announce that the following attorneys have been elected to the firm’s partnership: Timothy P. Noonan, David G. Reed, Jeffrey C. Stravino, Brian K. Duffey, and Jaana T. Moisio.
- Hodgson Russ partner Michael B. Risman to join Jewish Federation of Greater Buffalo board of directors
— Michael B. Risman, a partner in Hodgson Russ’s Business Litigation and Municipal Law Practice Groups, has been appointed to the board of directors of the Jewish Federation of Greater Buffalo.
- Hodgson Russ partner Jason E. Markel named to Family Justice Center board
— BUFFALO, N.Y. — Jason E. Markel has been named to the board of directors of the Family Justice Center (FJC). The FJC brings professionals and services together under one roof to help victims of family violence.
- Mark A. Harmon presenter at Securities Transfer Association conference
— NEW YORK, N.Y. — Mr. Harmon’s presentation, “Transfer agent litigation and liability: The perils and pitfalls of canceling shares,” was part of the three-day conference, held October 17-20 in Amelia Island, Florida.
- Catherine Grantier Cooley appointed to NYSBA committee
— BUFFALO, N.Y. — Catherine Grantier Cooley, an attorney in Hodgson Russ LLP’s Business Litigation Practice Group, was recently appointed to the New York Bar Association’s (NYSBA) Committee on the New York Civil Practice Law and Rules.
- Hodgson Russ hosts breakfast seminars for Niagara Frontier Corporate Counsel Association
— BUFFALO - Robert J. Lane Jr., Catherine Grantier Cooley, and Terrence M. Gilbride gave presentations on arbitration and commercial leasing at the seminars.
- Former City of Buffalo Corporation Counsel Michael B. Risman joins Hodgson Russ
— BUFFALO - Mr. Risman brings deep experience and understanding of municipal clients’ requirements to Hodgson Russ’s 15-attorney municipal law team.
- Hodgson Russ lawyers earn victory for Cassadaga school
— The decision ended years of litigation and work related to discrimination claims. (Buffalo Law Journal, September 5, 2005)