Labor & Employment Conference
Registration and continental breakfast begin at 8 a.m.
Lunch will be served at 1 p.m.
CLE credits have been requested.
This program has been submitted to the HR Certification Institute for review.
Who should attend: In-house counsel, CEOs, CFOs, COOs, human resources professionals, benefits administrators, risk managers, and all interested managers
Topics and Speakers:
- Whose Bathroom Is It Anyway? The Latest in Discrimination Law, From Disability to Transgender - Melanie Beardsley, John Christopher & John Godwin
- Advanced Investigations: What Am I Missing? Getting to the Bottom of Complex Employee Conduct Issues - Jaclyn West Hamlin & Jeffrey Swiatek
- Health Care Reform Update - Michael Flanagan & Arthur Marrapese, III
- A Update on Misclassification Litigation, Including Joint Employment and Related Issues - Amanda DiSanto & Peter Godfrey
- Managing Absences and Attendance in Both the Unionized and Non-Unionized Workforce - Joseph Braccio & John Christopher
- Immigration Law Compliance Issues for Employers in Times of Change: Acquisions and Employee Terminations - Daniel Joyce
- NLRB Updates: The New Board - Elizabeth Carlson & Jeffrey Same
- In a Haze? Medical Marijuana and E-Cigarettes - John Godwin & Emina Poricanin
This seminar is complimentary and by invitation only.
Questions or comments? E-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org