NYC Cleantech Opportunities
5 - 9 p.m.
The Offices of Hodgson Russ LLP
1540 Broadway, 24th Floor, New York, NY
(Entrance on 45th Street, East of Broadway)
Don't miss this opportunity to talk cleantech with industry insiders and discover exciting prospects for investment or collaboration.
Our keynote speaker is Edward J. Sappin. As CEO and managing director of The Willowbrook Company, a New York City-based investment and strategic advisory firm focused on investments in energy and international businesses, Ed is an experienced player in the business, finance, and energy sectors, with a keen understanding of global markets. Before joining Willowbrook, Ed was director of solar project development in the Americas and Asia Pacific for BP and the general manager for solar power projects, spearheading more than $2 billion of development and financing ventures. During his earlier years living in China, Ed originated investment opportunities and ran the professional team for New Asia Partners, a middle-market private equity group and prior to that, developed product and market strategy for Intel Corporation.
Additional presentations by:
- The New York Grant Company was founded by Ann Kayman, Esq. following her experience in the Giuliani Administration. Because of her legal acumen, the NYGC is a leader in the field of grant writing and incentives awards for businesses. The company?s expertise lies in grant programs relating to owning and leasing real estate for office, industrial, warehousing, manufacturing, restaurant, and other business purposes.
- 7AC Technologies, Inc. develops revolutionary ultra-efficient liquid desiccant HVAC systems for commercial and industrial buildings, delivering a 50 percent-plus reduction in energy costs over conventional HVAC units. 7AC?s technology can be used for both existing and new construction and requires no infrastructure modifications or specialized installation skills. 7AC delivers superior performance in ease of installation, reliability, and cost, while setting a new benchmark for energy efficiency.
- Dynamo Micropower is developing a revolutionary turbine genset for 10kW applications that has a dramatically lower cost of ownership than conventional diesel systems while maintaining a comparable price point. This is achieved by leveraging fuel flexibility, low maintenance costs, and a novel manufacturing architecture.
- Emme E2MS LLC is a Connecticut-based company offering advanced environmental control and energy management products to the residential and light commercial markets. The robust platform allows Emme to push new feature and functionality upgrades to installed systems in the field as needed. Users of the Emme products are able to remotely access their system from any Internet-connected device in order to monitor, control, and change settings. Emme offers a growing suite of complimentary product modules geared to improve user comfort while enabling energy savings. Emme is designed to operate and control most forced air systems in the marketplace and can be installed into existing or new homes and businesses in as little as 45 minutes.
5 - 5:30 p.m. - Registration
5:30 - 6:15 p.m. - Cocktail and networking reception
6:15 - 6:25 p.m. - Introduction
Daniel A. Spitzer, partner, Hodgson Russ LLP
6:25 - 7 p.m. Keynote speaker
Edward J. Sappin, CEO and managing director, The Willowbrook Company
7 - 7:45 p.m. Presentations from
- Ann Kayman, CEO, The New York Grant Company
- Peter Vandermeulen, president, CEO, and founder, 7AC Technologies, Inc.
- Jason Ethier, co-founder, Dynamo Micropower
- Jon Brodeur, CEO, Emme E2MS LLC
7:45 - 9 p.m. Networking
This program is complimentary. Space is limited. Register today!
Who should attend: Investors and anyone interested in the cleantech industry
Registration subject to verification of credentials. We do not accept registrations from individuals or companies that we deem to offer competitive services.