5 - 9 p.m.
The Offices of Hodgson Russ LLP
1540 Broadway, 24th Floor, New York, NY
(Entrance on 45th Street, East of Broadway)
NYCwomen.connect is an intimate forum and networking series designed to showcase female entrepreneurs from an array of industries before an audience of 100 to 150 male and female investors, business leaders, and other service professionals committed to promoting and supporting women in business.
- Travora Media Inc. represents the next generation of travel and lifestyle content, with hundreds of travel publishers delivering desktop and mobile solutions to 26 million qualified travelers worldwide. Travora offers exclusive publisher solutions across all stages of the travel lifecycle and represents leading travel brands, including 10Best, Matador, TripWolf, Let's Go, GuidePal, HopStop, and more. Travora delivers turnkey revenue solutions for travel publishers and total access to a travel and lifestyle audience across local, social, and mobile platforms for brands. Travora Media is headquartered in New York City and has received funding from Rho Ventures, Village Ventures, StarVest Partners, Austin Ventures, and Tenaya Capital.
- Ruby Ribbon is a new venture-backed company with a fashion line sold exclusively through social commerce. Targeting the multi-billion dollar women?s clothing market as well as the fast-growing shapewear sector, Ruby Ribbon?s collection includes traditional shapewear as well as closet basics such as t-shirts, leggings, and more. With shapewear built right into its clothing, Ruby Ribbon aims to help all women feel their most confident and beautiful, inside and out. Leveraging mobile apps and social technology, the line is sold exclusively by a nationwide network of women who work for themselves as independent stylists, selling the collection via their own ecommerce websites as well as in-home trunk shows, open houses, and one-on-one.
- Shareablee is a leading provider of social media content solutions for business. Shareablee has developed a unique approach to optimizing and integrating social communications. Founder Tania Yuki has spent most of her career in digital marketing, measurement, and analytics, and was recently honored with a Great Mind Award from the Advertising Research Foundation. She was named by Forbes as one of ?12 Women Driving Digital in New York."
5 - 5:30 p.m. - Registration
5:30 - 6:15 p.m. - Cocktail and networking reception
6:15 - 6:25 p.m. - Introduction by Cathy A. Fleming, partner, Hodgson Russ LLP
Moderated by Cindy McLoughlin, audit partner, CohnReznick, LLP
6:25 - 7 p.m. - Keynote speaker, to be announced
7 - 7:45 p.m. - Presentations by:
- Nan-Kirsten Forte, CEO and editor-in-chief, Travora Media
- Anna Zornosa, founder and CEO, Ruby Ribbon
- Tania Yuki, founder and CEO, Shareablee
7:45 - 9 p.m. - Networking
This program is complimentary. Space is limited. Register today!
Sponsored by Hodgson Russ LLP, J.H. Cohn LLP, Cato Capital, and Saddlerock Advisors
Registration subject to verification of credentials. We do not accept registrations from individuals or companies that we deem to offer competitive services.