Tax Issues for Start-Up and Emerging Companies: Sales Taxes, Cloud Computing, Medical Device Taxes, and Other Issues
Please join us for a seminar on sales taxes, cloud computing, medical device taxes, and other issues relevant to start-up and emerging companies.
The Offices of Hodgson Russ LLP
1540 Broadway, 24th Floor, New York, NY
(Entrance on 45th Street, East of Broadway)
6 - 8 p.m.
Registration begins at 5:15 p.m. Program begins at 6 p.m. Cocktail reception begins at 7 p.m.
- Tax issues for software as a service
- Cloud computing in 2013 and beyond
- Medical device excise tax
- New tax law affecting research and development expenses and credits
Opening remarks: Jan Danisman, director, Bavarian U.S. Offices for Economic Development, LLC
- Timothy P. Noonan, Hodgson Russ LLP
- Maureen R. Monaghan, Hodgson Russ LLP
- John R. Lieberman, Perelson Weiner LLP
Who should attend
Executives and in-house counsel:
- At start-up and revenue-producing companies using the cloud for software as a service
- At e-commerce and information technology companies
- In the medical device and health care information technology industries
This program is complimentary. All attendees are invited to submit a one-page company description for inclusion in the event program. Space is limited.
- Bavarian U.S. Offices for Economic Development, LLC
- German Center for Research & Innovation
- Hodgson Russ LLP
- NYC Bio
- Perelson Weiner LLP