Cross-Border Trade: A Mid-Year Review
Sheraton Hamilton Hotel
116 King Street West, Hamilton, ON L8P 4V3
8:30 - 10 a.m.
Registration and continental breakfast at 8 a.m.
- Current trends in cross-border business structuring and operations
- Overcoming border challenges and other trade barriers
- Protecting your business and managing risks in the United States: Don't get sued, get smart
- Trends in patent cases in U.S. courts
- Protecting intellectual property beyond national boundaries
- U.S. estate tax planning for Canadians with U.S. connections
Who should attend: In-house counsel and other lawyers, CEOs, CFOs, COOs, business owners, accountants, business risk managers, financial planners, investment advisors, and individuals with connections to the United States or looking to enter the U.S. market
This seminar is complimentary. Seating is limited.