Legal Considerations for Cross-Border Businesses and Individuals
St. Andrew’s Club & Conference Centre
150 King Street West, 27th Floor, Toronto, Ontario
3:30 – 5 p.m.
Registration begins at 3 p.m.
Cocktail reception begins at 5 p.m.
Who should attend: Attorneys, CEOs, CFOs, COOs, accountants, financial planners, and investment advisors
- Avoiding U.S. Supply Chain Risks: Select Issues With Operating via a U.S. Subsidiary vs. Distributor, Ronald J. Battaglia, Jr.
- Executive Compensation: Cross-Border Tax Tips, Anita C. Greer
- Expanding Into the United States: Hire Employees or Independent Contractors?, Brendan P. Kelleher
- Understanding the Latest Trends in Equal Employment Opportunity Law, John J. Christopher
- U.S. Federal Tax Considerations, Marla Waiss
- E Visas: Treaty Traders and Treaty Investors, Eileen M. Martin
- U.S. Estate Tax Considerations, Britta L. McKenna