Florida Residency Seminar Series 2012
This seminar provides information on income tax, homestead, and estate planning issues and guidance on how you may be able to reduce taxes, protect assets, and avoid pitfalls when moving from another state or maintaining dual residences.
This seminar will provide you with information on issues that may be beneficial in protecting your assets and avoiding pitfalls when moving out of a state or maintaining dual residences:
- New Residency and Allocation Issues
- Proactive Preparation for Nonresident Audits
- New Estate Tax Legislation: What Does It Mean?
- Florida: What’s Different?
- What Is Statutory Residence and Why Should You Care?
- Current Planning Techniques (Including an Update on Family Limited Partnerships)
- Protecting Your Assets and Reducing Tax on Transfers to Your Family
- Other Hot Topics
This seminar will also provide information on residency law for:
- Individuals With Dual Residences
- Non-Florida Residents
- In-House Tax Counsel
- Tax Managers
- Financial Planners
- Insurance Executives
- High-Net-Worth Individuals