Highlights: An Overview of Current U.S. Tax Topics
St. Andrew’s Club & Conference Centre
150 King Street West, 27th Floor, Toronto, Ontario
3:30 – 5 p.m.
Staying on top of — and anticipating — developments in U.S. tax law is crucial for businesses and individuals with cross-border interests. Join us for an update on critical and changing U.S. tax topics with a focus on the unique needs of Canadian individuals and businesses.
Who should attend: Attorneys, in-house counsel, accountants, financial planners, investment advisors, and anyone interested in U.S. tax matters
- Dealing With U.S. Reporting Obligations and Aggressive Tax Authorities
- Treaty Hybrid Entities: The New Rules of 2010
- Benefits Issues for a Shrinking Workforce
- Will the Sun Set on the Estate Tax in 2010?
- How Changing Tax Rates Affect Cross-Border Business
- Will Proposed Changes in US International Tax Rules Affect You?