Areas of Practice
- New York
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of New York
B.A., magna cum laude, The Ohio State University
J.D., magna cum laude, SUNY Buffalo Law School
Matthew is a member of the firm's Insurance Coverage Practice. He represents large insurers in complex coverage litigation.
As a law student, he served as a judicial intern to Hon. Thomas P. Franczyk of Erie County Supreme Court in New York State and as an intern at the Erie County District Attorney's Office.
- Managing editor, Buffalo Human Rights Law Review, 2013-14
- CALI Award for Insurance Law, 2013
- Best Advocate, Trial Technique, 2013
- New York State Bar Association
- Bar Association of Erie County
Community & Pro Bono
- Class director, Nichols School Alumni Association