- New York
B.A., summa cum laude, University of Massachusetts Amherst
J.D., magna cum laude, SUNY Buffalo Law School
Aaron concentrates his practice in business litigation, including complex commercial disputes, False Claims Act actions, and municipal law.
Prior to his legal career, Aaron worked for 13 years as a television reporter at media outlets in Buffalo; Pittsburgh; Wilmington, North Carolina; and Springfield, Massachusetts.
- Max Koren Award (most outstanding member of SUNY Buffalo Law School class of 2013)
- David Kochery Leadership & Service Award, 2013
- James M. Kieffer Trial Excellence Award, 2013
- Robert J. Connelly Trial Technique Award, 2012
- Best Advocate of the 2012 Buffalo-Niagara Mock Trial Competition
- Former member, Buffalo Law Review editorial board
- Press Release, February 7, 2014
- Removal, Transfer, and Forum Selection Clauses: An Overview in Light of New Supreme Court PrecedentBuffalo, NY, April 2014
- Media Training for the Western New York Chapter of the Women's Bar Association of New YorkBuffalo, NY, May 15, 2013
Aaron contributes to Hodgson Russ’s Clean and Green Law blog.
American Bar Association
New York State Bar Association
Bar Association of Erie County
- Former executive board member, SUNY Buffalo Law School Student Bar Association
Community & Pro Bono
- Western New York Deaf Access Services board of directors