- New York
- New Jersey
- U.S. District Court for the District of New Jersey
B.A., summa cum laude, Brandeis University
J.D., Columbia Law School
Amanda concentrates her practice in business litigation. Her experience includes matters involving contract disputes, employment discrimination litigation, and matrimonial actions. Amanda also defends private and public sector employers against wage and hour issues, worker misclassification, unemployment insurance disputes, and other state and federal claims.
Amanda was a legal intern at the Queens District Attorney's Office and worked as a research assistant at Columbia Law School's Kernochan Center for Law, Media, and the Arts.
- Columbia Journal of Law & the Arts (2011-2012)
- Harlan Fiske Stone Scholar, Columbia Law School
- Phi Beta Kappa
- Buffalo/Niagara Marriott, 1340 Millersport Highway, Amherst, New York, November 6, 2014
- "Picture This: A Call for Uniformity in the Sales Tax Treatment of Digital Photographs"Columbia Journal of Law & the Arts , Summer 2012