Areas of Practice
B.A. SUNY at Albany
J.D. University of Pittsburgh School of Law
Chris concentrates his practice in business transactions and general corporate matters with a special focus on mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures and commercial transactions.
As corporate counsel at Delaware North Companies, one of the world’s largest privately-held hospitality and food service companies, Chris provided counsel on regulatory compliance issues including: daily operational procedures; corporate governance; strategic business growth issues, including corporate finance transactions; mergers and acquisitions; exit strategies; and succession planning. He brings to his practice extensive experience as in-house counsel and a client-centric focus on creative structuring and problem solving to achieve efficient and effective results.
- Former Managing Editor, the Law Review, Pittsburgh School of Law
- Multi-million dollar acquisition of two hotel properties in Montana
- $35,000,000 divestiture of hotel property in British Columbia, Canada
- Representation of communications company in the acquisition of television stations throughout the United States involving over $100,000,000 of equity, credit and venture financing
- Representation of Pennsylvania based public company in multi-million dollar acquisitions of manufacturing facilities throughout the United States
- Representation of large wholesale and import company in all aspects of its business, including the purchase of multiple supermarkets in western New York
- Avoiding (and Surviving!) Contract Disputes – Common Pitfalls of Contract Drafting That Land You in CourtBuffalo, NY, February 11, 2016
Community & Pro Bono
Coordinated firm’s participation in Kid’s Voting of WNY from 2001 -2006.