- New York
- New Jersey
- U.S. District Courts for the Southern and Eastern Districts of New York
B.A., University of Michigan
J.D., St. John's University School of Law
Erin is an associate in the Business Litigation and Wage & Hour Practices in the firm's New York City office. Erin's practice focuses on complex litigation, defending businesses and their executives against claims of breach of contract and related theories, wage and hour collective and class actions, and accounting malpractice.
Erin's experience also includes representing businesses in government investigations, including investigations by the New York State Attorney General’s Office, U.S. Attorney’s Office, and U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission.
Prior to joining Hodgson Russ, Erin was a legal intern at the Queens District Attorney’s Office in the Domestic Violence Bureau and a judicial intern for Hon. Kathleen Tomlinson of the U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of New York.
- Former senior articles editor, St. John's Law Review
- Press Release, January 11, 2016
- August 3, 2011
- National Association of Women Lawyers Programming Committee
Community & Pro Bono
- PowerPlay NYC Young Professionals Committee