Areas of Practice
- New York
- U.S. District Courts for the Southern and Eastern Districts of New York
B.A., University of Rochester
J.D., Georgetown University Law Center
As a business litigator, Jacqueline counsels clients in all phases of business disputes and represents them in protecting their legal rights and business interests in federal and state trial and appellate courts. She also assists clients in responding to investigations by and in arbitration proceedings before financial regulatory authorities.
As leader of Hodgson Russ's Matrimonial Law & Wealth Preservation Practice Group, Jacqueline collaborates internally with attorneys from the Estates & Trusts, Tax, Real Estate & Finance, and Bankruptcy Practice Groups to counsel individuals on a full range of domestic relations issues associated with marriage, divorce, and parenting. These issues include the preservation of assets, protection of inherited and gifted property, spousal and child support, geographic relocation, and interstate and international issues. She also counsels clients respecting prenuptial, postnuptial, property settlement, separation, child custody, and parenting agreements.
In the area of employment law, Jacqueline prepares employment agreements and represents clients in discrimination cases and other employment-related litigation.
- Naples, FL, October 2013
- New York, NY, September 27, 2012
- June & July 2012
- Buffalo, NY, March 29, 2012
- Labor & Employment Alert, July 13, 2015
- Labor & Employment Alert, July 7, 2015
- Labor & Employment Alert, July 1, 2015
- Labor & Employment Alert, April 26, 2013
- Matrimonial & Wealth Preservation Alert, March 28, 2013
- The General Counsel for the National Labor Relations Board Provides Guidance on Lawful 'At-Will' Employment StatementsLabor & Employment Alert, November 5, 2012
- Labor & Employment Alert, October 9, 2012
- October 2, 2012
- Labor & Employment Alert, August 30, 2012
- New York City Bar Association
- Women's Bar Association of the State of New York Matrimonial and Family Law Committee
- Hodgson Russ Committee on Attorney Recruiting, Development & Diversity