- New York
- U.S. District Courts for the Northern, Southern, and Eastern Districts of New York
B.A., Union College
J.D., cum laude, New York Law School
Jillian represents clients in complex litigation in both federal and state courts. Her experience includes general commercial, bankruptcy, insurance, white-collar crime, employment, and securities litigation, along with matters involving contract disputes, false advertising, and unfair competition.
Prior to joining Hodgson Russ, Jillian was an associate at a large New York City-based law firm.
- Pro Bono Advocate Award from New York Lawyers for the Public Interest, 2008
- Faculty Award for Outstanding Service to the New York Law School Law Review, 2005
- Former managing editor, New York Law School Law Review
- July 16, 2008
- National Federation of Business and Professional Women
- American Bar Association
- New York State Bar Association Committee on Civil Rights
- Women's Bar Association of the State of New York
- New York County Lawyers' Association Election Law and Women's Rights Committees
- New York City Bar Association
Community & Pro Bono
Jillian is a member of the President's Council for Defenders of Wildlife, a charitable organization dedicated to wildlife conservation.