- New York
- Washington, D.C.
A.B., magna cum laude, Harvard College
J.D., cum laude, Harvard Law School
Todd works primarily with middle-market companies and their owners in all phases of estate and succession planning, business and tax planning, and acquisitions and dispositions.
Previously, Todd served as an assistant general counsel of the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency.
- Cegedim SA Represented by Hodgson Russ in Its Acquisition of Dendrite International, Inc.
- Family Business Succession Plan Ensures Most Appropriate Descendent Assumes Role of CEO
- Merger on Behalf of Privately Held Confectionery Company
- Split-Dollar Life Insurance Plan Implemented to Minimize Personal Income Tax Burden
- JD Supra, April 4, 2014
- American Bar Association
- Bar Association of Erie County