Areas of Practice
- New York
B.A., University at Buffalo, State University of New York
J.D., cum laude, Syracuse University College of Law
LL.M. in taxation, Northwestern University School of Law
Andy focuses his practice on federal and international tax matters involving partnerships, limited liability companies and corporations. He advises publicly and closely held companies in wide range of industries in connection with their mergers and acquisitions, domestic and cross-border financings, restructurings, reorganizations, spinoffs and other business transactions. He also represents clients in tax controversy disputes with the Internal Revenue Service.
Andy often speaks and writes on various federal and international tax matters. He previously worked in the international tax group of a Big Four accounting firm in their Chicago office and served as an assistant district attorney in Erie County, New York.
- Second Place, 11th Annual American Bar Association Law Student Tax Challenge, 2012
- Editor in chief, Syracuse Journal of International Law and Commerce, 2008-2009
- Finalist and Best Brief Award, MacKenzie-Hughes Appellate Competition, 2008
- Associate Member, Moot Court Honor Society, 2007-2009
- Press Release, January 11, 2016
- Canadian Tax Highlights, May 2016
- New York State Bar Association
- American Bar Association