Areas of Practice
- New York
B.S., Cornell University, School of Industrial and Labor Relations
J.D., magna cum laude, Cornell Law School
Craig is a member of the firm’s Corporate & Business Law and Securities Regulation & Corporate Compliance Practices. He has represented domestic and international clients in diverse industries on a variety of business transactions and general corporate issues, with a particular focus on representing issuers as well as underwriters in a range of securities offerings, including equity offerings, registered and non-registered high-yield and investment-grade debt offerings, and tender offers. He also advises publicly traded companies on compliance with their obligations under the U.S. securities laws and in preparation of their Exchange Act reports.
Prior to joining Hodgson Russ, Craig was an associate at Cleary Gottlieb Steen & Hamilton LLP in its New York City office, where he focused his practice on representing issuers and underwriters in a range of capital markets transactions. He also acquired substantial experience in advising public companies on their reporting obligations under U.S. securities laws and on corporate governance issues. As a law student, Craig was a judicial intern for Hon. Richard J. Arcara in the U.S. District Court for the Western District of New York.
- Order of the Coif
- Former articles editor, Cornell Law Review (2009-2010)
- CALI Excellence for the Future Award for Property, 2007
- Press Release, January 11, 2016
- Press Release, November 18, 2014
- Increased Enforcement Activity by SEC of Registration Requirements for Foreign Broker-Dealers and Investment Advisers Servicing U.S. ClientsSmarter Way to Cross Blog Archives, January 14, 2015
Craig contributes to Hodgson Russ’s Canada/U.S. cross-border blog, Smarter Way to Cross. His blog entries include: