Areas of Practice
- New York
- Judge Hugh B. Scott, U.S. District Court for the Western District of New York, 2013
- U.S. Attorney’s Office for the Western District of New York, 2012
B.S., Cornell University
J.D., magna cum laude, SUNY Buffalo Law School
Matthew is a member of the firm’s Corporate & Business Law Practice. He represents domestic and international clients on a variety of business transactions and general corporate issues.
Prior to becoming an associate, Matthew participated in the Hodgson Russ summer associate program. In addition, Matthew worked at a large law firm in New York City and at the corporate headquarters of a Fortune 500 company in New Jersey.
- Former note and comment editor, Buffalo Law Review
- Press Release, May 19, 2015
- Relief in Sight for New York Nonprofits with Prospect of Additional Amendments to the Nonprofit Revitalization Act of 2013Tax-Exempt Organizations Alert, July 28, 2016
- Tax-Exempt Organizations Alert, December 15, 2015
- Corporation Law: New YorkPractical Law Company, April 3, 2015