Areas of Practice
- New York
B.A., cum laude, State University of New York College at Geneseo
J.D., SUNY Buffalo Law School
Nick is a member of the firm’s Corporate & Business Law Practice. He represents domestic and international clients in connection with a variety of business transactions, including mergers and acquisitions, restructurings, and private equity offerings. He also represents clients with respect to antitrust matters, complex business contracts, confidentiality agreements, government contracts, export compliance (including under U.S. Export Administration Regulations and International Traffic in Arms Regulations), corporate governance, and other general corporate matters.
Prior to joining Hodgson Russ, Nick was an associate at a Buffalo-based law firm, where he focused on merger, stock purchase, and asset purchase agreements and corporate contracts. His non-legal experience includes a four-year stint in the U.S. Marine Corps.
- Listed, Upstate New York Super Lawyers Rising Stars, 2015 - 2016
- Editor, Buffalo Law Review, 2009-2010
- Second-Place Oralist, Albert R. Mugel National Moot Court Competition, 2010
- Sixty-three Hodgson Russ Attorneys Named to 2016 Upstate New York Super Lawyers, Hugh Russ Listed Among Top 50Press Release, August 31, 2016
- The Street, January 7, 2016
- Corporate & Business Law Alert, February 19, 2016
- American Bar Association
- New York State Bar Association