How the U.S. Election May Affect Cross-Border Business in 2013 and Beyond
The Fairmont Palliser Hotel, 133 9th Avenue S.W.
Registration begins at 3 p.m.
Cocktail reception immediately follows the presentations.
This seminar is complimentary and seating is limited.
Who should attend: Attorneys, in-house counsel, CEOs, CFOs, COOs, presidents, owners, accountants, business risk managers, financial planners, and investment advisors
- Doing business in the United States: Will anything change?
- Public and private offerings in the United States: Join the crowd
- U.S. business and tax structures: Lots of options, but will tax rates still be high?
- Protecting your business and managing risks in the United States: Don't get sued, get smart
- Investing in U.S. real estate for pleasure and profit
**Plus a special report from TSX and TSX Venture Exchange:
Global opportunities in energy, mining, and infrastructure,
Monica Rovers, head of global business development, energysector