News & Press Releases
- Press Release, October 6, 2016
- Press Release, October 5, 2016
- News Release, September 9, 2016
- Speaking EngagementNew York, NY, October 26, 2016
- SeminarHodgson Russ LLP, 1540 Broadway, 24th Floor, New York, NY 10036, October 27, 2016
- SeminarThe Harvard Club, 35 West 44th Street, New York, NY 10036, November 2, 2016
- Canadian Tax Highlights, October 2016
- Intellectual Property & Technology Alert, October 17, 2016
- The Tax Stringer, October 1, 2016
Partners Gary Schober and Kevin Szczepanski share the immediate steps companies need to take in the event of a data breach. Does your business have a response plan and team to ensure you are doing everything within the law to protect sensitive information?
Canadian-headquartered Armstrong Fluid Technology has been a Hodgson Russ client for more than 50 years. CFO Robert Dietrich discusses the benefits the company has experienced from this long-term relationship.
Doing the right thing is not always easy. Hodgson Russ Chairman, Dan Oliverio explains the firm’s commitment to achieving justice in fraud cases against the government while ensuring the client’s anonymity throughout the process.