News & Press Releases
- The Globe and Mail, November 20, 2015
- Hodgson Russ Earns Five National-Level Rankings in U.S. News & World Report/Best Lawyers 'Best Law Firms' ReportPress Release, November 18, 2015
- GamblingCompliance, November 12, 2015
- New York State Bar Association Introduction to Estate Planning Seminar: Tax Implications of Family Wealth TransferAlbany, NY, December 4, 2015
- Reception1540 Broadway, 24th Floor, New York, NY, December 31, 2015
- Toronto, ON, October 17, 2017
- New York State Bar Association, 2015
- Canadian Tax Highlights, November 2015
- Mane Stream, November/December 2015
Partner Gary Schober, leader of Hodgson Russ's Privacy, Data Breach & Cybersecurity Practice, and partner Kevin Szczepanski discuss the risk of cyber attacks all companies face, regardless of size or industry.
Frank Ciminelli, senior executive vice president of longtime Hodgson Russ client LPCiminelli, explains what sets Hodgson Russ apart from other law firms.
Tax attorney Mark Klein gives an overview of the creative ways New York State is taxing web-based businesses and discusses what those businesses can do to ameliorate the impact of a past sales tax liability.