News & Press Releases
- News Release, February 1, 2016
- News Release, January 28, 2016
- Buffalo Law Journal, January 25, 2016
- Hodgson Russ Newsletter, January 29, 2016
- Labor & Employment Alert, January 22, 2016
- Corporate & Business Law Alert, January 22, 2016
Partner Gary Schober, leader of Hodgson Russ's Privacy, Data Breach & Cybersecurity Practice, and partner Kevin Szczepanski discuss the risk of cyber attacks all companies face, regardless of size or industry.
Frank Ciminelli, senior executive vice president of longtime Hodgson Russ client LPCiminelli, explains what sets Hodgson Russ apart from other law firms.
Tax attorney Mark Klein gives an overview of the creative ways New York State is taxing web-based businesses and discusses what those businesses can do to ameliorate the impact of a past sales tax liability.