News & Press Releases
- News Release, April 1, 2016
- Buffalo Law Journal, March 7, 2016
- Albany Business Review, February 26, 2016
- Opportunities for Building Owners and Property Developers from the Reforming the Energy Vision (REV) ProgramSeminarJune 1, 2016
- SeminarThe Offices of Hodgson Russ LLP, The Guaranty Building, 140 Pearl Street, Buffalo, NY, June 2, 2016
- SeminarJune 2, 2016
- Hodgson Russ Newsletter, May 25, 2016
- Labor & Employment Alert, May 23, 2016
- Canadian Tax Highlights, May 2016
Partners Gary Schober and Kevin Szczepanski share the immediate steps companies need to take in the event of a data breach. Does your business have a response plan and team to ensure you are doing everything within the law to protect sensitive information?
Canadian-headquartered Armstrong Fluid Technology has been a Hodgson Russ client for more than 50 years. CFO Robert Dietrich discusses the benefits the company has experienced from this long-term relationship.
Doing the right thing is not always easy. Hodgson Russ Chairman, Dan Oliverio explains the firm’s commitment to achieving justice in fraud cases against the government while ensuring the client’s anonymity throughout the process.