News & Press Releases
- Broad-Based Tax Reform, Tax Havens Priorities for State Lawmakers in 2016State Tax Notes, October 2015
- GamblingCompliance, September 23, 2015
- Press Release, September 16, 2015
- SeminarThe Offices of Hodgson Russ LLP, 140 Pearl Street, Buffalo, NY, October 8, 2015
- SeminarBuffalo/Niagara Marriott, 1340 Millersport Highway, Amherst, NY, November 5, 2015
- Toronto, ON, October 17, 2017
- New York State Bar Association, 2015
- Tax Stringer, October 2, 2015
- Oil & Gas Alert, October 2, 2015
Frank Ciminelli, senior executive vice president of longtime Hodgson Russ client LPCiminelli, explains what sets Hodgson Russ apart from other law firms.
Tax attorney Mark Klein gives an overview of the creative ways New York State is taxing web-based businesses and discusses what those businesses can do to ameliorate the impact of a past sales tax liability.
Over our nearly 200 years in business, our mindset and our day-to-day professional philosophy have remained simple and steadfast: working respectfully and collaboratively with our clients is the key to our mutual success. As business people ourselves, we realize that our future vitality and longevity depend on it.