News & Press Releases
- Wall Street Journal, April 10, 2015
- Buffalo News, April 9, 2015
- Press Release, April 1, 2015
- Seminar6557 Holiday Valley Road, Ellicottville, NY, April 30, 2015
- SeminarThe Century House, 997 New Loudon Road, Latham, NY 12110, May 5, 2015
- SeminarTuesday, June 2, 2015 & Wednesday, June 3, 2015
- New York State Bar Association, 2015
- Oil & Gas Practice Alert, April 21, 2015
- Buffalo Law Journal, April 8, 2015
Tax attorney Mark Klein gives an overview of the creative ways New York State is taxing web-based businesses and discusses what those businesses can do to ameliorate the impact of a past sales tax liability.
Over our nearly 200 years in business, our mindset and our day-to-day professional philosophy have remained simple and steadfast: working respectfully and collaboratively with our clients is the key to our mutual success. As business people ourselves, we realize that our future vitality and longevity depend on it.
Hodgson Russ tax attorney Timothy Noonan discusses his landmark win in John Gaied v. New York State Tax Appeals Tribunal. This significant New York State Court of Appeals decision, coming from New York’s highest court, established a new rule for determining when an individual maintains a “permanent place of abode” for New York residency purposes. Tim argued the case on behalf of Mr. Gaied.