News & Press Releases
- News Release, August 18, 2016
- Buffalo Law Journal, August 8, 2016
- News Release, July 28, 2016
- State Tax Notes, August 22, 2016
- Proposed Regulations May Substantially Reduce the Availability of Valuation Discounts for Interfamily Transfers of Business InterestsEstate Planning Alert, August 18, 2016
- Client Alert, August 8, 2016
Partners Gary Schober and Kevin Szczepanski share the immediate steps companies need to take in the event of a data breach. Does your business have a response plan and team to ensure you are doing everything within the law to protect sensitive information?
Canadian-headquartered Armstrong Fluid Technology has been a Hodgson Russ client for more than 50 years. CFO Robert Dietrich discusses the benefits the company has experienced from this long-term relationship.
Doing the right thing is not always easy. Hodgson Russ Chairman, Dan Oliverio explains the firm’s commitment to achieving justice in fraud cases against the government while ensuring the client’s anonymity throughout the process.