News & Press Releases
- News Release, July 12, 2016
- Buffalo Business First, June 24, 2016
- Buffalo Law Journal, June 20, 2016
- SeminarHarvard Club, 35 W. 44th Street, New York, NY, July 27, 2016
- Speaking EngagementNew York, NY, August 17, 2016
- CCH Webinar “e-Commerce and Internet Transactions: State Tax Issues”WebinarsAugust 22, 2016
- Intellectual Property & Technology White Paper, July 14, 2016
- Journal of Multistate Taxation and Incentives (Thomson Reuters/Tax & Accounting), July 1, 2016
- Hodgson Russ Newsletter, June 29, 2016
Partners Gary Schober and Kevin Szczepanski share the immediate steps companies need to take in the event of a data breach. Does your business have a response plan and team to ensure you are doing everything within the law to protect sensitive information?
Canadian-headquartered Armstrong Fluid Technology has been a Hodgson Russ client for more than 50 years. CFO Robert Dietrich discusses the benefits the company has experienced from this long-term relationship.
Doing the right thing is not always easy. Hodgson Russ Chairman, Dan Oliverio explains the firm’s commitment to achieving justice in fraud cases against the government while ensuring the client’s anonymity throughout the process.