U.S. Legal Considerations for Cross-Border Businesses and Individuals
Hotel Omni Mont-Royal
1050 Sherbrooke Street West, Montreal, Quebec
3:30 - 5 p.m.
Registration begins at 3 p.m.
Cocktail reception immediately follows the presentations.
- What can businesses and individuals with cross-border interests expect from the United States in 2013?
- Current trends in U.S. business structuring
- Public and private offerings in the United States: Join the crowd
- Protecting your business and managing risks in the United States: Don?t get sued, get smart
- U.S. estate tax planning for Canadians with U.S. connections
Who should attend: Attorneys, in-house counsel, CEOs, CFOs, COOs, owners, accountants, business risk managers, financial planners, investment advisors, and individuals with connections to the United States
This seminar is complimentary. Seating is limited.