Breakfast on Broadway Seminar Series: Estates & Trusts Law
8:30 – 10:15 a.m.; registration at 8 a.m.
The Offices of Hodgson Russ, 1540 Broadway, 24th Floor
(entrance on 45th Street)
Hodgson Russ is pleased to present "Breakfast on Broadway: Estates & Trusts Law," the first in a series of complimentary breakfast-time seminars on the legal topics most pertinent to our valued friends and clients.
Each seminar in the series will focus on a different issue of law. Topics to be discussed at the April 20 seminar on estates and trusts include:
- Why you need a will
- Gift, estate, and generation-skipping transfer tax
- Estate planning for married couples
- Making gifts to children and grandchildren
- Life insurance trusts
- Grantor retained annuity trusts
- Health care proxies and powers of attorney