Hodgson Russ possesses a wealth of experience in projects related to all types of professional, collegiate, and public arenas and sports facilities. Our attorneys have been heavily involved in all legal aspects related to the construction, renovation, financing, and ongoing operation of these entities. Our extensive experience includes professional football and baseball stadiums, numerous ski resorts; ice rinks; publicly owned sports-facility improvement projects; and various nonprofit projects, including a number of sports facilities for colleges. Many of these project were financed in whole or part with industrial development agency financing, and many were public-private partnerships.
- 2014 & 1999 Buffalo Bills Leases of Ralph Wilson Stadium
- Buffalo Sabres’ HARBORCENTER Project
- Lead Counsel for Finalist in NFL-Administered New Franchise Auction
- Lead Counsel to City of Buffalo in Connection With Construction of Baseball Stadium
- Lockport Ice Arena and Sports Center Development & Construction